YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Originally posted by chadpacker@Jan 5 2004, 07:35 AM
Does any one have a web sit or a picture of this product, how makes it.
Here ya go.... :lol
Click me-->Zip Ty Racing

·
Registered
39 Posts
Can't see your pic there M3.

8|

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
i can....... man that looks quick and easy :rock

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
FYI - Don't order one from ALBA. They are backlogged since Oct 17th and no clue when they will get them.

ZIP-TY Racing

·
Registered
39 Posts
There we go... I can see it now. :lol

Thanks for the tip re: ordering from Alba. I'll see if the local boys can get me one sooner. :blah

·
Registered
325 Posts
Wish I would have read this post a few hours earlier- I just ordered three from Alba today for my YFZ, YZ250F, and dad's WR250F. May have to cancel that... :angry

·
Registered
237 Posts
does the WB screw have the numbers on the end? that will help alot if it does!

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
how does the zipty affect perforamance. i know it controls air/fuel mixture, but why would you adjust it once its set? excuse my ignorance, i guess im still a newb :bawl

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Originally posted by Tainted Glory@Jan 8 2004, 11:48 PM
how does the zipty affect perforamance. i know it controls air/fuel mixture, but why would you adjust it once its set? excuse my ignorance, i guess im still a newb :bawl
I cant get mine set with the stock one....plus i broke my tool trying too.

·
Registered
46 Posts
you might want to make changes to your quad such as different exhaust,air filter,piston port work,etc. or ride at different elevations requiring minor adjustments.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Im interested in buying one. How exactly did you guys install yours. Did you have to remove the carb or what? Thanks

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
I am kinda pissed, I can not get my fingers in there to adjust it. Am I going to have to loosen the carb and turn it to adjust it still? I thought I bought that to ELIMINATE loosening the carb.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Originally posted by YFZ@Feb 7 2004, 12:34 AM
I am kinda pissed, I can not get my fingers in there to adjust it. Am I going to have to loosen the carb and turn it to adjust it still? I thought I bought that to ELIMINATE loosening the carb.
dont tell meee thattt :disgust

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
QUOTE (YFZ @ Feb 7 2004, 12:34 AM)

dont tell meee thattt 

I was afraid of that. Not what I wanted to hear. Some small needle noses maybe???

·
Registered
325 Posts
I can squeeze my fingers in there to move it, but I wouldn't want to adjust when the motor's hot! :O

1 - 20 of 21 Posts