YFZ Central banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Its a hand adjustable air/fuel screw. I have a different brand but works the same way. Heres a pic to give you an idea of were it is and how it helps. Its the small t-handle screw sticking out of the bottom of the carb.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Like others said its still hard to get to but it does make life easier. I have spent $20 bucks on worst things.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Its one of the first things I noticed about my YFZ when I got it home. I looked at it and shook my head. On my YZ250F I can adjust it without even turning the carb with the right bit. That little screw makes a big difference and I've been hating putting the carb back on my YFZ and just guessing.

My zip ty fuel screw shoulda been here today, but now I'm hoping for Monday. I ordered mine from Thumper Talk. One for my bike and one for my YFZ.

Now I should get it running how I want.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
unscrew your fuel screw untill it comes out, screw the new one in.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Originally posted by cjpoole1+Jan 4 2004, 08:22 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cjpoole1 @ Jan 4 2004, 08:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Tampa450@Jan 4 2004, 09:07 AM
unscrew your fuel screw untill it comes out, screw the new one in.
be careful not to loose the spring, washer, and o-ring too. [/b][/quote]
And be sure to put them on in the order that they came off.

The Zip Tie instructions show you this.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts