YFZ Central banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a great lever if you like two finger action with the front brakes, and it also has a different pull to it so it brakes better and more precise. heres what i did, i took the dirtbike lever and removed it from the the bracket that installs it into the mastercylinder. then i replaced the the stock yfz450 front brake lever with the dirtbike one. works awesome and fits great when you have those Acerbis Rally 2 handguards, no cutting of the lever!

i also installed a Work connection Clutch perch and lever, reallllly niiiice, i like it! you can also get the hot start lever with the clutch lever when you install the kicker.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Sounds awesome, but you should know better then to come on here without any pics of your cool new gadgets. :nono

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Originally posted by DigitMXTracks@Jan 4 2004, 02:34 PM
i also installed a Work connection Clutch perch and lever, reallllly niiiice, i like it!
what was the price on the clutch perch and lever and where can i order one from? bent my clutch handle yesterday, need to get a new one

·
Registered
528 Posts
Originally posted by JDB@Jan 4 2004, 05:51 PM
Sounds awesome, but you should know better then to come on here without any pics of your cool new gadgets. :nono
:stupid :D :rock

·
Registered
217 Posts
Originally posted by Toad80t+Jan 4 2004, 06:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Toad80t @ Jan 4 2004, 06:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JDB@Jan 4 2004, 05:51 PM
Sounds awesome, but you should know better then to come on here without any pics of your cool new gadgets.  :nono
:stupid :D :rock [/b][/quote]
yea where are those pics at ? :nono

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
contact advantage motorsports 603 529 5767 and they can ship one out to you for under a hundred bucks i think it was.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
:sucks without pics

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
definately need some pics :nono

1 - 9 of 9 Posts