YFZ Central banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am big yoshi fan from previous experiences with the product, so I am pretty much looking for just the yoshi system for my YFZ. Does anyone have either the slip on or full system yet? If so, how do you like it? Is it excessively loud or no? Also, where did you buy and at what price?

Thanks!

·
Registered
94 Posts
I bought the competition Tri oval full system in stainless, I love it.....Nice sound, loud but not crazy loud, Lots of power, and looks great.Plus you get to use the factory heat shield on the header . I paid $429 from Denton Racing.

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dave,

Thanks for the reply! The system looks awesome. Can you rate how the sound level is compared to the stocker w/o the pea shooter?? My KFX is actually quieter w/ the Yoshi comp system (no TEC inserts) at cruising speeds than the YFZ is w/ stock pipe and no silencer. At WOT, they are both about as loud.

Thanks,

·
Registered
76 Posts
karizz, does the yoshi head pipe stick out like the stocker or is it more tucked in? I was just wondering because I see it accepts the stock heat shield.

·
Registered
94 Posts
it comes out of the head more towards the front of the bike,a lil longer then the stock one, but still remains tucked in,Doesnt rub against my boot or anything.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts