YFZ Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yoshimura has been a leadership company in EFI management for years. By the time all these other guys figure out what we already know - the race will be over. Check out our race proven PIM units. They have a long rack record of performance, durability and east of use.

2009 PIM2 PIM Unit

Features

1800 adjustment points
Easy to read screen - intuitive and logical
Comes with two maps - optimal handlebar switch available
USB cable hook up for your laptop for limitless custom tuning.
Comes with Plug-N-Play complete wiring harness - Simple to install
Comlete, simple instructions and instructional DVD included
Optional dyno-tuning self-mapping CLAT (Closed Loop Advanced Tuner) for dealerships and performance shops
As anyone knows who has been to a Supercross or ATVA National lately, Carburation and specifically jetting has gone the way of the dinosaur. Fuel Injection is here and it is incredible. Crisp throttle response, no flat spots,and optimal fuel delivery at any RPM/ throttle position is now a reality! Throw away the brass, a new kid is in town. But…if you bolt on an aftermarkete xhaust pipe, or modify your engine…you will be needing to adjust your fuel injection mapping. Sounds complicated…the new PIM-2 makes it easy!
Yoshimura introduces PIM-2. The evolution of our original Dirt Bike/ATV fuelinjection adjustment “PIM” device. PIM-2 installs easily, typically in under30-minutes using simple Plug-N-Play technology. Plug the PIM-2 into thestock wiring harness, mount to your bike using the supplied mounting kit,and you are ready to race! The PIM comes pre-loaded with two separatefuel injection maps for either a Yoshimura Slip-On or Full Exhaust System.But the adjustability is limitless and easy. If those two maps are not enough -there are dozens of maps downloadable for FREE on the Yoshimura website. No mater what pipe brand or engine modification configuration you have -we have map downloads available from the Yoshimura website that make it easy to download maps for virtually any possibility.

But it doesn’t stop there! Simply plug your laptop in to the PIM through a USB cable and you can custom make your own fuel injection maps in minutes. Simple, effective, and you won’t believe how good your Bike or Quad will run!

·
Registered
950 Posts
Let me guess, you just happen to be selling them ? lol

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope, just passing along some new "R" info.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Oh, my bad. You kinda just sounded like a salesman bigtime they're lol.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You didn't think I wrote all that did ya? :nono: I live in Ga. copy and paste is all I can do!! :mhihi: lol

·
Registered
71 Posts
I just ordered one of these for a customers bike. Ill let you guys know how it works. I love the first pim on the ltrs. Very easy to tune and work without error. I definately recommend it over a pc for ease of use and how flawless they work. Dyno results coming soon with full sytem ( barker or dasa), prodesign or fci intake, and pim2 unit. Ill do before and after dyno graphs for you guys to see how much can be gained. Hoping for 50whp 34ftlbs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts