YFZ Central banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright there are more YFZ'S on EBAY and one already has a bid. The seller has no feedback, set up his ebay account 2 weeks ago in the United Kingdom but is located in NY. But the good thing is he accepts offline credit card payments and Escrow payments. So he is lagit right? NEVER UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF STUPID PEOPLE IN LARGE GROUPS!
:nono

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
prolly a scammer :angry i hate them peoples

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Ebay really needs to tighten up their belts and whack these fools.

·
Registered
631 Posts
email him tell him you want to pick it up & pay cash for it. see what he says. that is what i do when i find them on ebay you would be surprised at some of the answers you get :lol

andy

·
Registered
125 Posts
i have a lady on ebay that has a totally tricked out yfz, i mean elkas, gytr, a arms, nerfs, tags with risers, beadlocks with itp's and she wants 2 grand... she ia from italy and says if i put the money in my fiances name as the reciever she will send the machine to my door in 3 to 4 days then after i see the machiune i can change the reciever to her and she will take the 2 g's. she wants it done through western union and she say's that if i put it in my girl's name then she can check it to see that we have the money but cannot touch it till we change the reciever to her.....
sounds good and all but get real....the shocks she has on there alone are close to 2 g's if there not. man ebay really needs to do something on there. :angry

·
Registered
834 Posts
eBAY SUCKS! As long as they make money they could care less how many scams there are on there. They could take a few minutes a day and delete all the B.S. quad sellers, and catch identity thieves while they are at it, but they are too busy counting all thier damned money!

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
we should start a highly elite and highly secretive in house mafia :lol . we could wack all the ebay scammers, quad theives, everyone...WHOSE COMING WITH ME!!!! :rock

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Originally posted by Tainted Glory@Jan 2 2004, 06:41 PM
we should start a highly elite and highly secretive in house mafia :lol . we could wack all the ebay scammers, quad theives, everyone...WHOSE COMING WITH ME!!!! :rock
:stupid

Let's Get 'EM!!! :evilgrin :angry :evilgrin

Problem is, eBay accounts are so easy to make, and fake that it is vertually impossible to nail someone, especially when they use fake names, etc. By the time eBay tracks them down, they have already abandoned the account and move to another one.

I read about this a while ago on a couple other sites, a VFR site I am on did a whole long discussion on it.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Originally posted by Tainted Glory@Jan 2 2004, 10:41 PM
count me in :angry

andy

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I love to snipe things!! Count me in!! :evilgrin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts