YFZ Central banner

yfz_53

3K views 39 replies 16 participants last post by  YFZ_53 
#1 ·
does anyone find it intresting tht yfz_53 has no quad but has opinon on every hop up that can be done

#7 ·
If you were not dissing him then why would you make a post like this?
It's just not needed.
FYI he knows alot about quads, and he did own a kick ass Z400 before his accident.
I don't understand why ya'll make un of him, he knows what he is talking about.

#10 ·
If that is his then it is badass :rock

#13 ·
A lot of people do think it's funny. I think it's funny myself. But, like Boss said, I have no quad because of my wreck so I sit here and study parts and rear up on them as much as I can so I can help everyone out. I figured it's about all I could do cuz I ain't got no ride so I did. And thanks for the compliments on the Z400. I miss it now that I don't have a quad. YFZ in 12 days tho! :rock :yfz

#15 ·
Originally posted by yamahauler@Feb 16 2004, 09:25 PM
i agree with everyone on here he definitly knows his $#!T btw how old is he.
im 15 :lol .... will be 16 in sept and cannot wait to drive!! :rock

#16 ·
Originally posted by redheadedstranger16@Feb 16 2004, 09:24 PM
he should be happy that yall showed him the love and set the record straightand i would like to offer a formal apology to yfz_53
just saw this..... apology accepted man... i didnt take it the hard way when i saw it neways :sup

#17 ·
Originally posted by YFZ_53+Feb 16 2004, 10:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (YFZ_53 @ Feb 16 2004, 10:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--redheadedstranger16@Feb 16 2004, 09:24 PM
he should be happy that yall showed him the love and set the record straightand i would like to offer a formal apology to yfz_53
just saw this..... apology accepted man... i didnt take it the hard way when i saw it neways :sup [/b][/quote]
Be honest Trey, you did too take it the hard way. You just told me on AIM you were crying about it.

#18 ·
Originally posted by YFZ+Feb 16 2004, 10:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (YFZ @ Feb 16 2004, 10:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -YFZ_53@Feb 16 2004, 10:32 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--redheadedstranger16
@Feb 16 2004, 09:24 PM

just saw this..... apology accepted man... i didnt take it the hard way when i saw it neways :sup
Be honest Trey, you did too take it the hard way. You just told me on AIM you were crying about it. [/b][/quote]
:| :lol nice try there Nick.... maybe i should tell them when u had a threesome w/ both ur parents? u seemed rather excited bout that one :lol

#20 ·
i,ll tell yall what being dissed by a redheaded stranger
that used to ride a warrior.. is a bunch a non-since..
yfz 53 yall got call ta go ahead an fall yall a lawsuit .weall
no this is a family orientated forum here. we gottoo all
get along!!

:lol :lol

hey j/k dude all your input is appreciated
ps very nice z

:rock ,heath

#25 ·
Originally posted by yamahauler@Feb 17 2004, 05:38 AM
im 15  .... will be 16 in sept and cannot wait to drive!!
me too but ill be 16 in july..but you know a hell of alot more than me
im 14, 15 in Sept and i cant wait to drive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.