YFZ Central banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. New to the site and finally new to the 4 stroke/450 realm after retiring the Banshee... Anyway, thought it might be helpful to post a question on here regarding the front guard that comes on the 2014 special edition. I just bought a 2015 450R which came with the standard rinky dink bumper that comes on the Raptor as well... I'm trying to source the front guard which comes on the 2014 SE that looks like some what of a V shape. Does anyone know the part number to make my search easier or perhaps an online vendor that might have one up for sale??

Any feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
3,149 Posts
Doesn't sound like he's showing you any love Sprocket....LOL

·
Registered
301 Posts
Nice bike! I have a 2013 NON SE and wanted that SE front bumper... but I buckled down and bought a alba intimidator... will post pics when it comes in, considering the fact there is only one pic of it online right now everywhere... it's a white bike and all you see is the front. its polished alum as well. Mine will be black

·
Registered
177 Posts
Nice bike! I have a 2013 NON SE and wanted that SE front bumper... but I buckled down and bought a alba intimidator... will post pics when it comes in, considering the fact there is only one pic of it online right now everywhere... it's a white bike and all you see is the front. its polished alum as well. Mine will be black
Yes please post pics with the intimidator I have been looking for pics of it on a Yfz and I cant find pics anywhere

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.