YFZ Central banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a lower frame rail, I don’t care if it’s a yfz450r or yfz450x it needs to have clean vins and title. I have one all bent need a new one to get my quad together and back to running.please some on on the forum help a brother out.ill pay for shipping.

·
Registered
920 Posts
I know it sucks, but if you can't end up finding one, Rocky Mountain has a full frame for $1000. It doesn't come with a VIN though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I need a lower frame rail, I don’t care if it’s a yfz450r or yfz450x it needs to have clean vins and title. I have one all bent need a new one to get my quad together and back to running.please some on on the forum help a brother out.ill pay for shipping.
Check out Xcel Racing Components, we build 100% 4130 steel replacement lower frames for the YFZ450R/X. In stock ready to ship. Contact us with any questions. www.xcelrc.com

·
Registered
920 Posts
Check out Xcel Racing Components, we build 100% 4130 steel replacement lower frames for the YFZ450R/X. In stock ready to ship. Contact us with any questions. www.xcelrc.com
You started building them again?? Christmas came early this year!

Assume we would still have to stamp our own VIN correct?

·
Registered
3 Posts
You started building them again?? Christmas came early this year!

Assume we would still have to stamp our own VIN correct?
Yes, we started building the lower frames again earlier this year and have some in stock. Bare steel frames ship same or next business day, powder coated frames are typically 5-7 days to complete. We use a local company that takes care of the powder coating for us. Each frame is engraved with a unique serial number, this serves in place of the VIN number. With your purchase, a bill of sale is included with the matching serial number on the frame. You would take this document to your state department for issuing a new title and/or registration. Hope this answers your questions, please reach out to us if we can help with anything else. Product details and ordering can be found on our website at www.xcelrc.com

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Sounds like silsby might be looking into xcel lol and he’s in Florida maybe he can sell you his stock one

·
Registered
920 Posts
I could, but it doesn’t have a VIN on it right now lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
I need a oem one my dmv said they wouldn’t accept one of the aftermarket ones. Florida dmv’s are pain.
That is strange because we have shipped many frames to customers in Florida. This was an area of concern for them as well, but we have been told by our Florida customers they have had no issues getting a title/registering their new frame.

·
Registered
920 Posts
I need a oem one my dmv said they wouldn’t accept one of the aftermarket ones. Florida dmv’s are pain.
I would try a different DMV, sometimes they shut you down even though they have no reason to. It's a bit of a drive but I've found the ones in Coral Gables are really good.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts