YFZ Central banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just ordered the MSD FI Controller from you. How long does it take to ship and will you send a tracking number when you ship it. Thanks

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got it today. It shows that its on the 8th setting. So leave it there and ride it,Thats the custom tune setting you did for my mods right,,

·
Registered
791 Posts
I got it today. It shows that its on the 8th setting. So leave it there and ride it,Thats the custom tune setting you did for my mods right,,
Yes tune 8 is your tqs map you will find its a rich running map. Mine puffed smoke and started hard with the pre loaded map. Id go on the post your MSD maps thread and dig threw there tons of great maps. Find one close to your elevation and give it a shot. Good luck with your new PITA fi controller lol

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Its not a rich running map. It may run rich on some applications but for the majority its very close to Stoich.

If its rich email me and I will send over our leaner version.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Its not a rich running map. It may run rich on some applications but for the majority its very close to Stoich.

If its rich email me and I will send over our leaner version.
Oh really that's good to know! Your map was good but I found a few that felt better. But all the map is supposed too do is get you on the board close so you can further tune it. Thanks for the info Steve!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok when I get everything install and hooked up and get it running, If its running rich it will burn my eyes and it will be black smoke right,,

·
Registered
791 Posts
I had a hard start and puffed black smoke.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I had a hard start and puffed black smoke.
ok thanks I might run it with out the intake cam till I get someone to help me or take it somewhere to get it done. I want to get everything done at once though

·
Registered
791 Posts
ok thanks I might run it with out the intake cam till I get someone to help me or take it somewhere to get it done. I want to get everything done at once though[/QUOTE

If you lived close by I'd have it done in an hour lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts