YFZ Central banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have stock yfz450r 2014

what is the loudest full exhaust I can get. Also can I fit whatever exhaust it self without any other mods? Like chip or filter

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Get the shortest non spark arrested muffler exhaust u can find. Mofo gonna be LOUD.

YES YOU NEED TO ADD FUEL SOMEHOW.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys for your support

what is shorty? Does it mean the muffler shorter than normal?

and what is your recommendations for Dosa as I saw shorty on their selection also exhaust type I found classic and 99db which is better and louder ?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How much is the difference with these mods? Very noticeable?

also I want to get the easiest fuel controller installation easy plug and play with no laptop coding..What is your recommendation?

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Vortex is the cleanest easiest install. No wires everywhere install. It is better if you also get a different vortex mount than the weak rubber mount it comes with. Make sure to research what your lo mid hi trims should be at based on mods and elevation.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is It Okay To get Dasa alone for now then after month or so I get the fuel controller?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Is It Okay To get Dasa alone for now then after month or so I get the fuel controller?
I wouldn't man I would get the vortex first listen to these guys. If u want it to sound louder til u get ur exhaust take the baffle out of the stock pipe AFTER u get the vortex

1 - 13 of 13 Posts