YFZ Central banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a vortex ecu installed it today and the bike won’t do anything fuel pump won’t prime nothing plug old ecu in and works fine

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Maybe u got bad one. Im in electronics field and new boards, modules, ram will be bad straight from the sealed antistatic bag. U got a brand new one or used ebay one?

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
725 Posts
That’s odd but I have been seeing a few posts about brand new Vortex’s showing up dead on arrival. Contact your seller or Vortex to see how to confirm and likely get a new one.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay got a new vortex sent to me I’m in central Florida I have fmf exhaust power bomb header fuel custom intake and rest is stock what should my settings in the vortex be

·
Registered
725 Posts
I would start 7-7-7 on the high-medium-low and see how it runs. I'm in S Florida and am pretty close to that. The map is really up to you to see what works best, everyone suggests running map 9 but they suggest it for everyone, no matter the mods.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Bought a vortex ecu installed it today and the bike won’t do anything fuel pump won’t prime nothing plug old ecu in and works fine
I also have a 2020 just bought vortex with fci intake and dasa exhaust but I haven't installed anything because the fci intake tube wont fit is it possible that the 2020s are different ?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Okay got a new vortex sent to me I’m in central Florida I have fmf exhaust power bomb header fuel custom intake and rest is stock what should my settings in the vortex be
now seeing you have fci intake also mine doesn't fit or something like the bend is to sharp where did you order yours from?

·
Registered
725 Posts
If I remember correctly they are difficult to get on. I had to loosen the front mount of the throttle body and try twisting the intake tube around and eventually everything fit and then tightened it all back down. The 2020’s are the same as any other year YFZ450R

1 - 15 of 15 Posts