YFZ Central banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased 2 carbs from yfz4503120 and he was prompt about answering my PMs untill he received my money and then no answers. After numerous emails I finally got a reply, I was asking for a tracking number because I have a lot of packages coming in. He finally said he would get me a tracking number and then no other responses. We only live about 100mi's apart and any courier could have had it delivered in 2 days it has been 2 weeks, pony express could have had it here 1 week ago. I even offered to come pick them up and no response. So now I have filed a paypal claim, I will escalate it into a dispute if I dont hear from him soon, I want my carbs or my money back.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes you did see him have trouble with someone else, but stupid me just paid him for them without looking to far into him because I seen a post that said he was a good seller. He has been on here since I have asked him questions but he didnt respond to them. I really wanted those carbs too!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hate to hear that he got someone else. I done every thing I could, I even offered to pick it up. He just wants the money and doesnt care about being honest. All a man has is his word and if he cant keep his word then that shows what kind of man he is.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He sent me a tracking number today so maybe it will work out now. It has been 2 weeks

G

·
good luck in dealing with him! it took him two weeks to ship a arms that i paid in full. when i got them they looked like w00ter. it took him over 2 months to refund my money. i think he should be banned if he is doing this again. i hope a mod sees this post.

·
~ Bad Azz EX Admin ~
3,354 Posts
I removed this member off the naughty list a couple months ago after speaking with him and the buyer. The buyer agreed that he could be taken off the list since the dispute had been settled. I'd REALLY like to hear whats going on with Yfz4503120 now. I guess I should have kept you on the list. :blahblah:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts