YFZ Central banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i am interested in purchasing this quad but i need to know some answers. first how does it wheelie. second i been reading from this website that people are having over heating problems with this i mean jetting is to lean is this everyone, is it a big deal? also how is the feel for the quad in trails, cornering, jumping. the seat a problem for u guys? Is it the quad u thought it would be!

thanks for the help

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Its very easy to wheelie just about at any speed you want, probably will be even easier with smaller front sprocket. It doesn't overheat, the head pipe gets real hot when its sitting still but i've read this problem can be easily fixed by rejetting. I think its going to be super for trials once its set-up right. Its geared too high for trials, but this can easily be fixed by swapping front sprocket. Corners fine. Jumps fine. Very predictable and manuverable in the air. The seat pretty hard , but I didn't by it to use as a recliner :hehe Last it is absolutly what I thought(or wanted) it to be!

·
Registered
812 Posts
It's everything I thought it would be. I have had no problems with over heating. I was a bit disappointed in the low end power at first, but now I have a little seat time, it is awesome. I removed the spark arrestor which seemed to help a little too.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have gone to a 13 front sprocket. Changed to air box lid off, Carbon fiber full GYTR exhaust and rejeted to 165 main and 45 pilot and this thing is way above what my Raptor ever hoped to be,.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts