YFZ Central banner

Yfz450 Parts

916 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  yfz450rider 
#1 ·
If I don't have a price listed, PM me a reasonable offer and it's yours. Getting out of quads, and really need the garage space back.

Stock 2004 frame and subframe, Herrmann racing gusset kit, powdercoated hammered blue. $500 shipped. Bill of sale.

FCI Intake, new, only installed, if you have the stock FCR you'll need to order the $5 insert piece. If you're running a Lectron, then you're all set..$150 shipped. Includes K&N style filter and black outerwear.

2007 LE Rear shock and linkage. Black body, red spring. Hi/low compression and rebound adjustable. Purchased from ECATV as a zero mile take-off. Ran on the ice for a couple races - less than 2 hours. Dogbone has some pitting from salt on the roads but should clean up nice. $100 shipped

Maier silver race cut style plastic. One piece front, radiator shrouds and standard rears. No cuts. Like new. $250 shipped or best

Stock oil tank and lines. Tank is powdercoated hammered blue. $50 shipped.

Lonestar racing rear hubs. Converts rear to Honda 4/110mm bolt pattern. $100 shipped.

OEM blue plastic, rears are trimmed slightly, Duncan racing graphics kit. $150 shipped.

All others are best offer until 3/13 when they go on ebay:

Front brake calipers - make offer

Front hubs and rotors - make offer

Stock seat - make offer

Throttle cable - make offer

Clutch lever, perch and cable. Need to easy out 1 bolt - make offer

Front motor mounts - make offer

Head-stay mount - make offer

DG rear grab bar - make offer

DG nerf bars, powdercoated wrinkle black. Could use a blast and new powder - make offer

Advantage aluminum nerf bars with chrome front mount - make offer

2004 stock swingarm - make offer

2004 bearing carrier - make offer

Rear master cylinder with +2 stainless line - make offer

Rear brake caliper - make offer

Rear axle, straight - make offer

Rear rotor w/ holder - make offer

Rear sprocket holder - make offer

Two stock steering stems - make offer

Upper steering stem mount - make offer

Renthal blue fat bars - make offer

Two sets of Trailtech +2" riser / big bar clamps - make offer

Paypal gladly accepted.

Pictures can be seen here Click Here

See less See more
#3 ·
QUOTE (Flattracker @ Mar 8 2009, 08:11 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=755145
Is the electrical harness for sale? Is it from an 04? If its for sale and from an 04 how much? Thanks[/b]
Sorry, harness went with the engine.

FCI and 07 SE rear shock are gone.

Will sell everything for $600. Local pick-up in Michigan preferred.

#6 ·
QUOTE (mlb2003 @ Mar 8 2009, 06:00 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=755373
will the 04 stock steering stem fit an 07? i just wrecked today and have to get a new one :([/b]
Motor is gone.

04-05 steering stem is about 1" shorter than an 06-up stem. For $65 shipped I'll sell my stock stem with the trailtech 2" bar riser, and a pair of blue Renthal fat bars. Otherwise I'll just sell the stem itself for $30 shipped.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.