YFZ Central banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now i have a 2000 model 400ex..its for sell, $3,600..and when i get the money from that im either going to get a yfz or the new crf dirtbike..yea i know you guys all have yfz's and you will ask me if im stupid..but be serious..i have more experience on dirtbikes but i can ride atv's just as good..and if you guys do not have any clue what a crf250r is..heres a pic.. :ihit

Attachments

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
i heard that why honda has been taking so long to introduce the crf250r is because the Yamaha YZ250F smokes it!!!

remember they announced that bike in september 2002 and its still not out, they originally said early release 2004 model and was suppose to be out in February of 03.

dont be surprised if the TRX450R is pushed back too

·
Registered
773 Posts
Originally posted by rebel@Sep 15 2003, 06:42 PM
Right now i have a 2000 model 400ex..its for sell, $3,600..and when i get the money from that im either going to get a yfz or the new crf dirtbike..yea i know you guys all have yfz's and you will ask me if im stupid..but be serious..i have more experience on dirtbikes but i can ride atv's just as good..and if you guys do not have any clue what a crf250r is..heres a pic.. :ihit
So what's your question?

Bikes and quads are two different things.

·
Registered
56 Posts
posts like this are why we shouldn't legalize Marijuana.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Originally posted by rebel@Sep 16 2003, 02:30 PM
in ony 14..i don't touch drugs
Uhhh? Do you go to school?

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
well im 15 and never seen marijuana in my life....... theres a lot of it our school.... i just keep away from all that stuff........ never had alky either..... but on to the subject..... the yfz is AWSUM!!!!!!!!!! its like a trinity 365 banshee :blah now maybe not that extreme but its pretty fast........ hang on in 3rd

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
haha..yea i go to school..and im sure if i wanted some i could get it..i just stay away from it..but i still cannot decide to go with a dirtbike or a atv.

·
Registered
812 Posts
I'll try to give you a serious response. I think it depends on what you enjoy more. Motorcycles or quads. I used to ride motorcycles and switched to quads about 2 years ago. I think it also depends on what your friends are riding. You don't want to be the only guy on a quad when everybody else is riding motorcycles and vice versa. If I could afford both, I'd have both.

The YFZ 450 is most likely faster than the YZ250F in a drag race, but not positive.

·
Registered
983 Posts
That is a tough one. I started with a CRF450 two years ago and have a blast riding my bike in the woods and do HareScrambles. The i decided to also get a quad and that too rocks. they both have their charm and i would be hard pressed to make a decision bewteen the two so i'll just keep them both. :lol Sure glad i dont have to make that decision. Its what has been mentioned before. Try to stick with what your friends have. its just easier that way.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well i ride with four guys..two have dirtbikes..cr 125, and crf450..the other two have quads...400ex, and 300ex..so its kinda even

1 - 14 of 14 Posts