YFZ Central banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some unbiased opinions. I'm in the market for a quad. I haven't ridden an ATV in years.

I was ready to buy a Z400 and head out to the California high desert with an experienced freind. I then found out the YFZ was released.
I want to get the most bang for the buck so I held off on buying the Z400 or any other quad until I see what the YFZ is all about. I'm looking at the Predator 500 also. I here the Raptor doesn't have the greatest suspension ,but it is a contender.

The YFZ is an MX quad pretty much. In your experience would the YFZ be a good choice for open desert riding compared to the rest? Its lighter weight than the competition. It has great handling. I was thinking it may even be overkill, but I like to have the best toys.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
It is definetly the best bang for the buck quad. It will be great for desert and trails. People claim it is strictly MX but that is not true. People say it would be a better GNCC contendor OTD than MX quad. STill needs some work for MX but not as much as the rest. It'll be a great desert rider w/ all the power and will handle awesome on the trails with plenty of power. I'd try one out and see if you like it!

·
Registered
82 Posts
this bike will be the new dune dominator.handles like a 400ex and has the power of the infamous banshee.what more could you ask for.wait until they start making mods for it. :eek:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts