YFZ Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how would it cost me to replace my swingarm? who has one in stock?

·
Registered
341 Posts
I have a stock one for sale, or call prp racing, I have one of his they are in stock the number is (315)942-5291. Tell him Cody told you to call him about a swingarm.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what are you asking for yours. is it new or used and if used how much time on it and how does it look?

Thanx for the reply :D

·
Registered
341 Posts
It's stock, used twice. Mint cond. It looks brand new, basically off the showroom floor.Sell it for $125. With the rotor and disc gaurd. If it is not in perfect physical cond I will give you your money back! e-mail me [email protected]

·
Registered
836 Posts
seatec,

Question for you. Are you replacing your rear swingarm-cuz you broke or damaged yours? If it is of no use to you, would you consider sending it to me, if I pay the shipping on it ??

I want to build a chromoly skid for my YFZ, and it would make the task a bit easier if I had a stock swingarm to work off of.

Thanks

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
damnit cody, i wish you wouldve responded faster. now i already have a deal going with Bob from magnolia for 200 bux. Oh well, a deal is a deal. sorry dude.

actually, if i consider that bob is sending me the swingarm and it includeds the carrier its not such a bad deal after all.

Thanx for the offer thoguh Cody.

vorraa. thats the problem. i actually messed up the mounting tabs(thread) for the skid plate mount. it will be of no use to you for that purpous.

·
Registered
836 Posts
seatec,

Thanks for responding. Yeah, I guess if you jacked up the mounting tabs for the stock skid-it's no good for what I want to do. Thanks again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts