YFZ Central banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
No but I might know if they will fit a blaster soon 8)

·
Registered
9 Posts
I bet they would be to long. beingthat the blasters frond end is small.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
measure the shocks. it should fit but like everyones saying it will most likely not function right unless you are huge.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
they will bolt up and i doubt they are too long.... the YFZshock is very short compared to most..... it would defnitely ride better, but the angle of the shock woud be off.... my friend put some on his Z400 tho and it is MUCH better :rock

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
i cant find the picture of the z trey is talking about right off hand....if i cant find it tommorrow, i will go take a pic for you. might need a little 'engineering' though :lol

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by bunkerking217@Feb 18 2004, 11:15 PM
i cant find the picture of the z trey is talking about right off hand....if i cant find it tommorrow, i will go take a pic for you. might need a little 'engineering' though :lol
heres the pics u were looking for garrett..... this is a lowering bracket on here now.... they now hav welded a whole new bracket for the shocks :rock

he now has flat track tire on it and a rear lowering bracket to accomadate for the low front :rock

·
Registered
122 Posts
i dont think it will fit because the frontend on the blaster is not wide enough it would like lift the front end up a lot probably

1 - 13 of 13 Posts