YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:sup

I know weve all seen a YFZ,,,but i just had to post a pic of mine :lol

course it doesnt look exactly like this,,,,,i PC'ed the headpipe with high temp powder and the heatshield to match the frame,,,,,,,,,,,,ill get a pic later. right now i have to go to work.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
WOW thats a nice big. good quality and scenery. it looks amazing without the graphics. i like the PC'd header too-really original. at least you have the comfort of knowing you were the first. post pics if you got them. :rock

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
here is the headpipe and heatshield........the head pipe is called stainless grey,,,,,,,and the shield is lollypop red over a metallic silver,,,,,,,,, ;)

sorry my bike is a bit water spotted......but i cant get off it long enough to clean it :lol

Attachments

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
one more,,,,,the shield is a bit different than the frame,,,,but the frame will be that color soon after the original starts to wear anyway..........

BTW,,,,i put myself on the waiting list at RPM for a swing arm today :evilgrin

Attachments

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Very nice! It must be true that the white/red ones are faster...because I have only seen a couple blues that people have! Nice...so how do you like it?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by CTYfzrider@Aug 15 2003, 04:48 PM
CBW is that a chrome or polished oil tank :rock
that actually is a rain spotted, dirty oil tank :lol

and thanks for the compliments guys.....

and edgerat .....if they do indeed start to turn white i may as will take it off and polish it this winter huh??

and Jim,,, :sup ,,,,when did you get your YFZ,,,,,,,didnt you have a cannondale??? If so do you like the YFZ better?? any how good to see ya.........

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by YFZ@Aug 15 2003, 06:01 PM
Very nice! It must be true that the white/red ones are faster...because I have only seen a couple blues that people have! Nice...so how do you like it?
I was going to get blue,,,,,,,,,but since i heard the white was faster i quick changed my mind :rock ............nah it just came in white instead of the expected blue..........

any how i would go buy another one tomorrow if i had 7k more and there was actually one in town ;) :lol

·
Registered
500 Posts
Chris,
I sold my Cannondale this week, am actually delivering it to the kid today. I have been researching for awhile now on a replacement for when the day came, the YFZ seemed to fit the bill. I pick it up today, so no comparison yet...........JIM

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well i guess i posted the PC'ed rear shock spring first......oops!! :)

Oh well here is some others..............

Attachments

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
side shot.........

The lower a arms, and all three shock springs were done in lollypop red with a base coat of Class A silver metallic....the silver gives it a good sparkle and depth to the powder,,,,,,and its what i had on hand :lol

the bumper is indeed a Duncan..........i always wanted one of those bumpers :rock

the nerfs are GTY-R.........or whatever yammahas initials are for that :uhoh

1 - 20 of 29 Posts