YFZ Central banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It comes to this, I have looked at all the longtravel setups I know of to this point, Houser, Burgard, HSD, and TBR and a few others. What would you guys that have longtravels recommend, I am going to be using elka shocks and cant seem to decide on a-arms, Burgard and Houser are definately looking like the 2 its coming down too, ROLL is way overpriced and the term you get what you pay for may be correct but I dont see the extra set of a-arms I would be paying for ;)

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
i have houser's long travel and love them........ but what i would do is recommend laeger's regular long travel set-up(not the T-Pin)its only 800 as to where houser's is 950 now... Trey

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
do they offer long travel in a +1 xc style setup??

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by XCyFz@Sep 17 2003, 10:56 PM
do they offer long travel in a +1 xc style setup??
most likely........ but i know houser does......... the T-Pin is going to offer the least amount of bump steer and the best overall handling your going to find

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have the PRP long travel on order it is a plus 2 setup with 17.75 in shocks. I plan on racing mx, TT and xc for xc I will use inset 1-4 wheels that will make the bike perfect for xc racing. Johnny Hale has a set on his YFZ and they are bad ass
918-371-0101 jh racing
Bobby

·
Registered
38 Posts
I just received the Elka long travel shocks and LS +2 a-arms. I'll be putting them on as soon as the ext. braked lines come in. :)

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
I am running the LSR DC-4 Longtravel a-arms they look freakin sweet, i will have pics of my bike later on this week, all chromed out. you can get those DC-4 a-arms powdercoated for around 750 shipped from me, prolly could do better, but this is goin off the top of my head here, prolly could do better on thsoe, and the extended brake lines from LSR are 85 bucks comes with all hardware and there dual lines not the old t-block design, anyways, you cant go wrong with the LT setup, this is the first time i tried this but i can tell already that its goin to be freakin awsome,

·
Registered
467 Posts
i'm probably going with RPM's new long travel a-arms, considering they're my sponsor and all. Check them out at RPM

1 - 10 of 10 Posts