YFZ Central banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, thats what I was hoping Thanks

Not that anyone here would want too, but has anyone put yamaha hubs on a honda? I really need to know for sure. He lives awhile away and we won't have the chance to try them until the trip.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So know one has tried this? I have searched around here and the web and I have found nothing concrete. Obviously all about the bolt pattern, but nothing about the hubs being interchangeable. My extra set of paddles are mounted to a 10" yamaha bolt rim and I was hoping to just take the hubs from my Raptor and put on his honda 450.

Any part vendors on here know if I can do this for sure?

·
Registered
418 Posts
OK I just called Lonestar and they said it woud slide on but the pitch of the splines would be different. They said it would not work out.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
im pretty sure they WONT fit, but im basing that off my old trx250ex, which im 99% sure were different then my YFZ pattern... i dont know about the trx450r though

·
Registered
418 Posts
I have some nice 6 padde haulers on douglas .125 honda bolt pattern wheels for sale if you buddy is interested.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
u know that it pretty much has to be PERFECT for the wheel not to wobble... and your going to drill 8 holes in your hipers? cmon! thats like swapign all the metric hardware on a car to standard. its hard and it insults the object. =P

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
QUOTE (Joester @ Jun 16 2009, 11:08 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=788484
u know that it pretty much has to be PERFECT for the wheel not to wobble... and your going to drill 8 holes in your hipers? cmon! thats like swapign all the metric hardware on a car to standard. its hard and it insults the object. =P[/b]
The hipers have 8 holes already. Honda and yamaha pattern. I know it has to be perfect and thats why I was going to use them as a template.

I have tech3's like this...

Come on man, who would even think to put a drill to their hipers!! :neener: :mhihi:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts