YFZ Central banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, im either getting a YFZ or a Z. Im looking to put a lot of money and time to either bikes. Im going to race mx at my local track every time there is an event which is about 2 races a month and i will go there pretty much every saturday to practice. I also will during the weekdays be trail riding and be riding wfor fun nothing competetion. Im not looking to maintain the bike like a 2 stroke ( iv had a banshee and hated it because it was a money pit just to fix thingS) basically I dont want to use the money on the quad to fix things I want to use money on the quad for aftermarket parts. Please im having a rough descition. I want the YFZ more but im afraid the maintenence will be like a banshee. iv never had more problems with a banshee then any other ATV iv ever seen road and owned

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
If you are going to be MX racing then the YFZ no doubt if you have the money. That is a no brainer if you plan on racing! If you were doing just trail I could see picking the Z over it. But if you are racing for sure the YFZ!

G

·
0 Posts
u know i hav a Z w/ a few oretty good mods and im switchin to a YFZ so wats that tell ya?

·
Registered
194 Posts
The YFZ450 is going to DOMINATE the racing scene, watch and see!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
It will be more maintance than a warrior or other four strokes but nothing nearly like a shee. It is a 4 stroke but I mean it is higher maintance. Nothing outrageous I do not believe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts