YFZ Central banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Personally, i think the yfz is an awesome bike (can't wait till I get mine) but atv action which is a highly respected atv magazine has a dyno run of one at just over 35 hp! What happened to 45+???? N E way, it destroyed a predator in a shootout, so what do u guys think???

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by raptor_lover_660@Sep 1 2003, 02:04 AM
Personally, i think the yfz is an awesome bike (can't wait till I get mine) but atv action which is a highly respected atv magazine has a dyno run of one at just over 35 hp! What happened to 45+???? N E way, it destroyed a predator in a shootout, so what do u guys think???
i dnt know bout that...... cuz in DW............ they said that the YFZ was pushin 36 w/ a pipe :what :what so i dnt know....... i know it has more than 36 w/ a pipe cuz my Z has bout 36 and i rode a YFZ w/ a sparks and theres no frickin way that was 36hp :O

·
Registered
212 Posts
the shop I go to in my home town had one on the dyno at a base line of 41 and with a curtis sparks pipe and jet kit made it 47

·
Registered
106 Posts
if its putting out 35 then your raptors probably putting out 30 :blah

·
Registered
18 Posts
Stop wasting your time deciding on a quad by dyno results! Race results by the pros are the same way. The quad is faster then most stock quads and is probably the fastest-quickest piped and setup. My thoughts.....

·
Registered
812 Posts
A guy on another board did his own dyno and his bike with all the "free" mods and a pipe put him around 49hp. All I know is that my YFZ spanks my Raptor and KFX 400 no matter what the dynos say, it is definitely the fastest.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts