YFZ Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i took this pic for another member and i decided to just post something.. i'll put up the battery number when i get home.. here you go..i just cut the rear part out that held your owners manual so you can put a little longer battery in.. works awesome

·
Registered
655 Posts
QUOTE (gtilley45 @ Feb 23 2009, 07:03 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=750042
Really? Every YFZ I've kicked was easier to start than my old 250R was. I can start mine while sitting on the seat, I don't even have to stand up.[/b]
Really? Maybe your just used to it that well. I have electric start and a buddy of mine has a kicker, but I guess as I think about it more its not that hard its just I'm used to pushing a little red button. :icon_biggrin:

·
Registered
7,313 Posts
Yeah, the stuff that you need for the "magic button" is what was giving me trouble. So I put on a kick start and scrapped anything and everything that had to do with the electric start and I wouldn't have it any other way.

At first I was wondering if the YFZ you'd kicked had the cam mod done. If the cam mod is not done, they are a B!TCH to kick!!! A buddy of mine had a kicker on his for a while and he didn't do the cam mod. His was so hard to kick, that a 325 pound guy could stand on his kicker lever and it wouldn't move. :icon_eek: But mine has 13.5:1 compression with the cam mod and I can kick mine sitting down.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
yet ANOTHER reason to do the cam mod! yay!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE (Flattracker @ Feb 23 2009, 05:12 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=749937
So...... what happens when that battery dies?????[/b]
it will last longer than your stock battery and if you have it long enough to kill it a replacement is another 35 bucks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts