YFZ Central banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I get asked this all the time so I hope this helps. As some of you know you all get a 10% discount, so here is the pricing. Shipping will be determined when item actually ships, but this will get you close, small light items (like filter kits) are around $10 larger heavier items (like exhaust systems) $18 plus or minus $4 bucks. That should get you close on shipping. So make sure you sign up with YFZcentral and make sure you ASK for the discount when ordering.

Pro series pipe (full sytem) list $585 your cost $526.50

Race series pipe (full system) $385 your cost $346.50

Rev box $159 your cost $143.10

Cams $159 your cost $143.10 (each)

Big bore kit (includes 12.5:1 piton kit, gasket set and cylinder boring and nikasil) $447 your cost $402.30 (there is an additional $175 core charge if you do not send in old cylinder)

Airbox elimintator kit (includes filter, tubes and clamps) $65 your cost $58.50.

Outerwear for filter $14.95 your cost $13.50

Case breather filter (recomended with filter kit) $14.95 your cost $13.50

Billet shifter and brake pedal combo $149, sorry no discount on this item :( .

Billet resivour cover and throttle cover combo $49 sorry no discount :(

We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Xpress, (we do not accept Paypal), we can also ship COD with cashiers check or money order, but that add's $8 to shipping.

·
Registered
33 Posts
10% of 585.00 is not 546.50. It is 526.50. Just thought you might want to know.

·
Registered
119 Posts
where can i find picture of your eliminator kit.im very interest of buying a new intake ,air box and filter with outer wear and everything i just would like to see it you know
and do you deliver in canada ?if so how long do you think it can be?
thank you very much

marco

·
Registered
3,725 Posts

Just go on www.esr250.com and order it,

When you have completed your order and you're at the "shopping cart" stage, near the bottom you should see the word Voucher. In the text box, enter this code: 112991234 and you will get the discount. Its $58.50 + outerwear + mini k&n.

·
Registered
119 Posts
ok and all that fit in my stock air box?
and you said a mini knn.is there a mini and a big one ?

im impressed of the price cause my dealer try to sold me a 200$ knn filter .why was it so expensive?

·
Registered
119 Posts
oki think that theres no air box anymore?!
you know where i ride, sometime,i have to pass in water or a little bit of mud to get at the track.im a bit scared of not having a air box.is there a way to keep it?.i race mx more than sand dune so is it a good setup for me??
thanx for everything

marco

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Ya the elimnator kit doesnt use an airbox, you have to take it off. But ESR makes a foam filter for $25 you can still run your stock airbox but cannot remove the lid, without a plate. I dont think MX racers use the elimator box, so just go with the foam ESR $25 filter and keep the lid on the airbox.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Originally posted by kaos@Dec 5 2005, 08:20 PM
what is the differents between the race exhaust and the pro exhaust system and if you have any pic of them that would be great.
[snapback]334738[/snapback]​
I would also like to get an answer to this question.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts