YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fairly new to the site, Already has helped me out a great deal. I race locally and in D-23. Anyways here's a couple of pics of my 450.

Pretty much done till spring/summer. Only thing looking to get yet is a stabilizer-come on Scotts, and gusset kit and swinger first sign of needing it.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Arms retail for $799 complete.

·
Registered
237 Posts
right on man, that is the best canadian YFZ i've seen so far, well next to mine :lol j/k
looks good, and keep your stick on the ice!

Curt

·
Registered
43 Posts
Where u from, and where do u race, I am from just outside of Toronto :blah

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will try and answer best I can
1st of all, Thanks, hopefully the looks will last but if it dont,thats why they sell new plastics. :lol
2nd I am from Manitoba, and am a dudette
3rd those are my mx tires but I do have a studded set in garage if an ice race is avail nearby
4th the decals are GYT-r white flames
and lastly,here are some pics from 2 weekends ago(before the shocks arrived) I race indoor flat track and mx down in MN over winter to keep the feelin alive.

here are some local pics from the first week I got it and raced that weekend in stock form:
two different angles of the same double

Good to see some fellow Canadians on the site! :sup

·
Registered
65 Posts
yfz 43, you need to tell these guys that you are a girl and you race that nice of a quad. By the way good choice in numbers, 43 is also my number.

·
Registered
551 Posts
nice quad !!!
pm if you want to come down to arizona i,ll take you out to glamis

origanally from kelowna ,bc , heath :rock :rock

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Originally posted by YFZ#43@Jan 13 2004, 09:03 AM
I race indoor flat track and mx down in MN over winter to keep the feelin alive.
Just curious where you have raced in MN and what tracks you prefer?

Also, any problems going through customs either direction with a quad? Was thinking about doing some riding up north of the border this summer.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Fibe man: I e-mailed you about a month or so ago about the carbon fibre nose, Still would like a pic, you should get one to a99wolverine :lol

BCBUD: when you going? I would be very interested (only sand in manitoba is on the greens!)

Fast1: I mostly just go to Staples and have been to Millveille(just for Nat's not to ride) this summer I'm bringing my quad if its on the same weekend as the open house at Meadow Valley. Also planning to hit some other's in D-23, I hear Brookston is really nice,and some in the FANS series heard good things about Greenbush to.
Crossing the border is not that bad,especially after a couple of races,they get to recognize you. A word of advise, Get a sheet and inventory all you bikes SN's and parts mods etc and get it dated and stamped before you cross. It's like a passport for your quad and it saves alot of time on the way back.

And yes that is me on the quad and I am a girl. A blond one at that :lol

·
Registered
240 Posts
There is sand in Alberta, Brule by Hinton.
Been there? It is nothing great, but less of a trip if you want to ever hit sand.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nope never been there but distance wise it probly is much further to Glamis! Little sahara is probably closer to me. We do have a small amount of sand here but it is very small like around 20 acres and not open like the dunes. I wouldn't make a special trip for sand unless it was huge.

BCBUD just reread your post that you were from BC, Definately give you a shout when I can swing it but wont be till next winter-went to Florida this year and thats it for trips unless trackside 8)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts