YFZ Central banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a yfz 2009, and a Dasa full system exhaust. I want something that will not bog, will not have a delay with the throttle response and still idles

Im in Canada so something that has to be shipped from the USA or somewhere else might be a no go unless it is a last option.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I agree with atvman8351, Vortex over all else, you won’t be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright, I might get that but it’s a bit more then I was wanting to spend. I have two questions, does anyone know a company that is shipping from Canada like fortnine? Also is there anything else like is Dino Jett fc good or the hmf power commander. I’m not looking to get every last bit of power I just want something so I can run my exhaust without any throttle delay. :)

·
Registered
172 Posts
If I get the vortex from rprace will I only need the remap
I’ve got a power commander and they all told me I would regret it and end up with a vortex anyway and guess what 1200 later I have a worthless power commander that’s used and a vortex that I should have gotten in the first place.... vortex for sure unless u like ur yfz to bog every time u hit the throttle

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
I’ve got a power commander and they all told me I would regret it and end up with a vortex anyway and guess what 1200 later I have a worthless power commander that’s used and a vortex that I should have gotten in the first place.... vortex for sure unless u like ur yfz to bog every time u hit the throttle
bad experiences can happen with any method of tuning without the right help or settings.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Get the Vortex! I know it's a lot of $$$ but you will not regret it. Like Kalebsyfz450rse said, you will end up with a worthless piece of junk in your garage. Best advice I could've gotten when I got into this is simple: Save your money, buy the right parts the first time. It makes a huge difference and you will be happy with the results. Extra Credit...save for the full RP kit. Best on the market and it absolutely rips.

·
Registered
172 Posts
bad experiences can happen with any method of tuning without the right help or settings.
I could t agree more man until you started helping me out I was lost just trying to learn all of it myself and it just wasn’t working. I definitely shouldn’t have said the power commander won’t work I just didn’t have good luck with finding the right tune but I also didn’t pay to have it dynoed ether.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts