YFZ Central banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well boys and girls, this is my 450, like i said nothin special, just a good start! i need a graphics kit!(the pic's are not in the right order, you figure it out)
Click on the link

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288013681

Curt :red

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Very cool. I like it. :)

My quad. <---------

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Nice!!!! all 3 of them urs?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i wish, yfz 450 is mine, 2003 blue shee is my buddies, 98 white/blue is my brothers, there is always somethin to fix with the three of us ridin together! my bro's banshee is the fastest in drags, but on a track i have him beat by 10 lengths or so!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Wats the fastest banshee have done to it... if you dont mind me asking?

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
lets see some action shots from that beast....did you pull the airbox lid off and rejet?

heres my favorite yfz graphics

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Billsblaster, the 98' banshee has- Paul tuner high-Rev Pipes, Paul tuner fat boy silencers, bored .010 over, head shaved 30 over, 14 tooth front sprocket, Barnett clutch assembly, and my 20x11x9 stocker rear tires. it is set up right i guess, it goes like hell!

ya, some action shots would be nice! we keep forgetting the camera in the truck or leave it in my backpack, and when we are loaded up, we finally think about it. i'll work on that!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
LMAO!!!!! :lol

C

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by BC_YFZ450@Jan 15 2004, 07:29 PM
Billsblaster, the 98' banshee has- Paul tuner high-Rev Pipes, Paul tuner fat boy silencers, bored .010 over, head shaved 30 over, 14 tooth front sprocket, Barnett clutch assembly, and my 20x11x9 stocker rear tires. it is set up right i guess, it goes like hell!

ya, some action shots would be nice! we keep forgetting the camera in the truck or leave it in my backpack, and when we are loaded up, we finally think about it. i'll work on that!
Sweet pics!

How far does ur bros shee beat you by? In drags

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Clutch123, Off of the line, it is pretty much even, but within 100yards or so he is a full length in front. his bike just takes off! if i was to change the gearing, i bet i would make it closer, but i like my yfz the way it is right now!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts