YFZ Central banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter, a YFZ 450 owner and reader in this forum is in the upcoming Ben Stiller Jennifer Aniston movie: "Along Came Polly" in theaters this Jan 14th.

Just a mention to several in this forum that know her.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Originally posted by yfz450 kid@Dec 21 2003, 06:32 PM
My daughter, a YFZ 450 owner and reader in this forum is in the upcoming Ben Stiller Jennifer Aniston movie: "Along Came Polly" in theaters this Jan 14th.

That's AWESOME Ross, :rock Congrats to her and your family!!!!!
My daughter wants to know if your daughter is going to be there New Years??? So they can ride together on their 450's :lol She thinks It's COOL that your daughter rides TOO!!! :rock

·
Registered
182 Posts
Would they enjoy the company of a male Yfz rider... :D ? So we can all have a good ole time on our Yfz's ;) ?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Bansheebob+Dec 21 2003, 06:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bansheebob @ Dec 21 2003, 06:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--yfz450 kid@Dec 21 2003, 06:32 PM

That's AWESOME Ross, :rock Congrats to her and your family!!!!!
My daughter wants to know if your daughter is going to be there New Years??? So they can ride together on their 450's :lol She thinks It's COOL that your daughter rides TOO!!! :rock [/b][/quote]
Not sure if she'll make it Bob. Hope so. She has some obligations with school honors soc.,, we'll see,,,

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by YFZ@Dec 21 2003, 08:49 PM
Is she going to be a main charactor or an extra?
Screen Actors Guild (SAG) classed the part as: "Significant".

She got paid even when the filming was on days she was in school.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts