YFZ Central banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a YFZ 450. It has a LRD full exhaust (i have the stock to go with it). Holeshot HD rear tires on stock rear rims and stock front tires on stock front rims. Lower bars (i like the way it rides better). Besides that everything else is stock. Located in Madison, OH. Contact Ed at 440-417-2527 (call or text) or email at ed_mack1[email protected] or PM

Im not familiar with forums at all so i do not know how to ad pictures in, dumb i know, but i do know how to email pics so if you want them, i can email them to you.

$3300 with pipe
$3000 without

Needs to go, will drive 3 hours from my house to deliver or meet!

·
Registered
7 Posts
do u have a picture u can send

QUOTE (twofortysx @ Feb 17 2009, 03:52 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=747538
For sale is a YFZ 450. It has a LRD full exhaust (i have the stock to go with it). Holeshot HD rear tires on stock rear rims and stock front tires on stock front rims. Lower bars (i like the way it rides better). Besides that everything else is stock. $3500 OBO. Located in Madison, OH. Contact Ed at 440-417-2527 (call or text) or email at [email protected] or PM

Im not familiar with forums at all so i do not know how to ad pictures in, dumb i know, but i do know how to email pics so if you want them, i can email them to you.[/b]

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BUMP
I need this quad gone asap. i will take $3000 for the quad with the stock exhaust and $3300 for it with the LRD pipe. please email me, PM me, or call/ text me with ANY questions or for pics. i need this machine gone THIS WEEK!!

Ed
[email protected]
440-417-2527

·
Registered
165 Posts
please email pictures to [email protected] many hours does it have on it? ever been crashed or rolled over?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts