YFZ Central banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone. I'm New To This Forum But I Put A Banshee Motor In My Yfz And I Was Thinking About Making A Kit For Other People To Do This Also. The Kit Would Fit The Standard Yfz And Would Include Pipes And Mounts, Motor Mounts, and Coil Mount. Would Anyone Be Interested In Buying It?

·
Registered
562 Posts
x2 on the pics

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As Soon As I Get Everything Back From Paint And My Pipes Back From Being Blueprinted I'll Post Some Pictures. It's Clean Looking But I Have Other Better Looking Ideas I Would Do If I Could Get Enough People Interested. Any Other Questions Feel Free To ask.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry, nothing yet. pipe builder (doing blue prints) went on a 2 week fishing vacation. I might have a couple pictures of prototype mounts if you guys want to see them on the atv or not. if I can find them I'll try to get them on here.

·
Registered
315 Posts
post as many pictures as possible to help your cause, prototype and final product both. the more descriptive you can be the better

·
Registered
54 Posts
At this point I don't think I'd swap out my motor considering how good it runs, but it would be cool to have the option.

Stratton.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Pictures yet?

·
Registered
30 Posts
5 months and no updates? at least show motor mounts, how the engine sits....don't leave us to dry and wait longer... btw, is the pipe builder went missing from his fishing trip?

·
Registered
161 Posts
I am building one now with a banshee motor on it, the hard part is the radiator and the pipes, there is a lot of frame mods to do it right, a lot of fab work, I own a atv shop so I was able to measure radiators on a lot of different atvs that came in until I found one that was big enough and would fit

·
Registered
1 Posts
my step father put a banshee motor running dual carbs into a yfz450 frame back around 2009 and it still runs great and and once i replace the rear brake caliper we are taking it out racing next summer

1 - 18 of 18 Posts