YFZ Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 3 "Lone Star" Replica Sub Frames I just designed and Manufactured at our machine/fab shop. These are not painted and are the 4 point style Weld on. They are the same 4130 chromoly that all the other aftermarket parts are built from. They come with the weld on Kit. I'm asking $350 each we pay shipping. Check out our website. I'm just sick of all these aftermarket companies charging crazy prices! Any questions feel free!! Thanks for looking!!

www.newportfabmachine.com

email: [email protected]

http://www.newportfabmachine.com/engineering.html

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey all, I just had to add this message I recieved from a past buyer! I emailed him to see how the Sub Frame was holding up from almost a year ago and this was his response.

Hey Nate, yea I remember, and yes the subframe is holding up great!!! I crashed my quad once so far, pretty hard, and it is still holding up great! No cracks, bends or breaks of any sort. You did a great job with it, and I am very happy with it. I would buy one from you again if I needed one, just because of the fact that the mounting of it was so smooth and such, and you are a great guy to work with... As far as recommending anything to do differently, I would haver to say no, not that I can think of, you did a great job on it, and I am 100% pleased with it, and would recommend to anyone that needs a subframe, that your is a great product...

I appreciate the great Subframe!!

Thanks Brad

1 - 3 of 3 Posts