YFZ Central banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
U guys may want to rethink the whole BCS thing, two of my buddies bought new motors one of them had bad clutches and wouldn't send him new ones and the other one had his oil drain plug fall out while he was riding it.... good stuff takes them 9 years to ship stuff also :strokin:

·
Registered
2 Posts
U guys may want to rethink the whole BCS thing, two of my buddies bought new motors one of them had bad clutches and wouldn't send him new ones and the other one had his oil drain plug fall out while he was riding it.... good stuff takes them 9 years to ship stuff also :strokin:[/b]

I TO HAVE HEARD OF A LOT OF BAD THINGS ABOUT THEM. HAVE HAD FRIENDS ALSO BUY STUFF OFF OF THEM AND NOT BACK WHAT THE SELL.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I TO HAVE HEARD OF A LOT OF BAD THINGS ABOUT THEM. HAVE HAD FRIENDS ALSO BUY STUFF OFF OF THEM AND NOT BACK WHAT THE SELL.[/b]
Well, First off We did both of you a favor By taking in your completely blown up motors in on trade, Both of the motors you are refering to are USED motors. Nobody said BRAND NEW MOTOR With new clutches.
AS far as loose drain plugs well obviously it is not up to us to fill the fluids and check the drain plug tightness.

You guys can say what you would like, We offered to give you a new clutch at our cost. All you guys were looking to do is get stuff for free. Simply dealing with people that hide behind computers and can not solve issues in person or over the phone. We are sorry that you have had issues and we could not meet your needs.

As far as shipping goes. The motors that both of you or wait your so called buddies purchased were both in running atvs Wich we explained. We could not drop all our prior commitments to tear a motor out of a bike and ship it.

Well, I have not much more to say, But Sorry about your experience. Hope in the future we can meet your needs. Maybe instead of creating a name on a forum and hiding behind a computer we could have maybe solved these concerns of yours over the phone.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts