YFZ Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just wondering, what quad, is the best, not looking for hard numbers or anything, just how well it is on trails, MX Tracks, and overall ease of use etc. etc.

L8R
Brad

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Cannondales are good bikes. They have a lot of new technology in them that you will probably see ATVs have in a few years. The Dale is a great bike however Cannondale went bankrupt so that is a big issue for people. I know ATK bought out truck loads of parts but I am nto sure if they can make new parts or what. The Cannondale is a great quad. I have not ridden a stock one. I rode a Dale w/ HMF and Engine mapping and it was faster then my YFZ however my YFZ is all stock. I would go with the YFZ just because you know Yamha wont be filing bankruptcy anytime soon and you'll always be able to get parts. YFZ is great on track and trail, the Dale is great on the trails also. I am not sure about the Dales on a motocross track. I believe they are pretty good but I am not sure. I only see Dales in GNCC mainly it seems.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I can't really compare them. But I figured I'd give you a place to get the info your looking for. Yes, ATK bought tons of parts from the C'dale factory, and has plans on making these parts, along with making quads that will fit to these parts.

Dinli is the name of the company who bought the C'dale Intellectual Properties. They will be making a basic replica of the C'dale quads in the near future. I think right now they even plan on calling the quads the same names (i.e. Cannibal, Blaze, Moto, etc.)

You can check out the forums on these to sites to get all the specific details.

www.cannondaleriders.com
www.cannondaler.com

·
Registered
4 Posts
i have to disagree with the previous guy who said that the moto is good on trails. I ride frequently with a guy who rides a moto and we would both agree that his bike is not made for trails. The front is so damn wide its hard to fit in tight areas. I have a slip-on, gytr jetkit, and air box lid removed and i will barely beat him in a drag race. His bike is stock. Let me know if you would like to know anything else.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts