YFZ Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From Upstate NY Dryden but willing to help with delivery.I put all these parts on this over the winter,but have decided not to race we have too much going on this summer.Please email me at [email protected] for pictures.
Front suspension is a set of Houser +.5 A arms with Elka sport series shocks set up for a 200lb rider.It has a Houser +2 stem and Fast flex bars with the Houser clamps and ASV levers on both clutch and brake.The front end is topped off with a flame brake cover stainless steel braided brake lines and a set of 10 inch Hyper single beadlock rims with ITP GNCC tires.The rear of the 4 wheeler has GT Thunders XC linkage with a long travel Elka sport series shock and Hyper dual beadlock tires with ITP GNCC tires and stainless steel brakeline.To help in the suspension department it has the full Quad tech seat with thier foam.I have a set of Pro Armor nerfs with pro pegs and front and rear Pro armor bumpers.The motor has the end oil mod and cam mod dont along with a full Curtis sparks exaust and jet kit with tps bypass and I have also add thier air box and mods to it.I have also added a 150 dollar skull graffics kit which makes this quad stand out from the rest.I am looking to get 6300 which is what I have into it.I have only ridden it aroun in the snow a little to get the jetting right and to check it out.You can call me at 607-844-4550 to come by and check it out or email me at [email protected] for pics.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
QUOTE (j-wadd @ Feb 28 2009, 07:47 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=752238
From Upstate NY Dryden but willing to help with delivery.I put all these parts on this over the winter,but have decided not to race we have too much going on this summer.Please email me at [email protected] for pictures.
Front suspension is a set of Houser +.5 A arms with Elka sport series shocks set up for a 200lb rider.It has a Houser +2 stem and Fast flex bars with the Houser clamps and ASV levers on both clutch and brake.The front end is topped off with a flame brake cover stainless steel braided brake lines and a set of 10 inch Hyper single beadlock rims with ITP GNCC tires.The rear of the 4 wheeler has GT Thunders XC linkage with a long travel Elka sport series shock and Hyper dual beadlock tires with ITP GNCC tires and stainless steel brakeline.To help in the suspension department it has the full Quad tech seat with thier foam.I have a set of Pro Armor nerfs with pro pegs and front and rear Pro armor bumpers.The motor has the end oil mod and cam mod dont along with a full Curtis sparks exaust and jet kit with tps bypass and I have also add thier air box and mods to it.I have also added a 150 dollar skull graffics kit which makes this quad stand out from the rest.I am looking to get 6300 which is what I have into it.I have only ridden it aroun in the snow a little to get the jetting right and to check it out.You can call me at 607-844-4550 to come by and check it out or email me at [email protected] for pics.[/b]
TTT
Pictures of this are over on ebay now so check it out action number 250383159891 or look under yfz 450

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (j-wadd @ Mar 3 2009, 12:28 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=753341
TTT
Pictures of this are over on ebay now so check it out action number 250383159891 or look under yfz 450[/b]
Going up for bid on sunday or I am going to part it out so let me know if you have any intrest in it.All the stuff had barely been used.Make me some offers.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (j-wadd @ Mar 6 2009, 08:05 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=754661
Going up for bid on sunday or I am going to part it out so let me know if you have any intrest in it.All the stuff had barely been used.Make me some offers.[/b]
Anyone want to make some offers on this?The parts are like brand new ridden around in the snow a little and thats is it.Let me know if your intrested in any of the parts because it might be going up to part out soon its a shame it never even got raced.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts