YFZ Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 2008 YFZ450 for sale in Kentucky. I have no time to ride due to work. This was a former Bill Balance built bike and ridden by XC GNCC Pro. The bike has thousands in upgrades including the following:
HMF exhaust, Ohlin long travel suspension on Houser A arms, Maxxis Razr and Razr II tires on Hiper bead lock wheels (new rings and carbon fiber mud plugs), Houser stem with Flexx bars, polymer skid plate, rear sprocket and rotor guard, case saver, aftermarket Rath bumpers, Honda throttle and many others.
The bike was put on a 2006 frame that has a title after the 2008 frame was bent in a race. Bike runs very fast but needs a home where it can be ridden. Price is $4,200 OBO.....I will entertain reasonable offers. Additional pictures can be provided upon request. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
378 Posts
You interested in trades? I got a '10 x or r model with hipers and HMF slip on. If your interested hit me if I have both front ends so you can choose your poison

Txt Rick @ 3344324009

·
Registered
453 Posts
Im interested in a few parts if you part it out , I also live in Ky so cheaper shipping or I could possibly meet. Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.