YFZ Central banner

Wtt: White Bro's Carbon Full System - Pics

938 views 18 replies 5 participants last post by  etmccain 
#1 ·
Im looking to trade the pipe for something with great bottom end and good for mx, this pipe is super nice and very light and clean. Not too loud and has the best sound i've ever heard when your in the throttle. You wont be disappointed, im just looking for something different.

See less See more
#3 ·
Yeah man i sent you a PM i think earlier today. Let me know something, i'll need a little boot though this system was 800$ and some change and its like new.

#4 ·
Would like to trade for something like an Nmotion or JSR, Rossier, new GYTR, Jardine, Curtis Sparks BC, DASA just something more MX background. Pics upon request.

#7 ·
Still got my TC shorty full system ill trade you?? See how much shipping would be 25530 Email me Quadz4life30@yahoo.com

#8 ·
Get me some info on those exhausts and ill think about it. Idk how ill ever pass tech at a national with a TC though, they lowered the rating this year to 96dB.

#9 ·
QUOTE (Unlukky @ Feb 23 2009, 04:42 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=749994
Get me some info on those exhausts and ill think about it. Idk how ill ever pass tech at a national with a TC though, they lowered the rating this year to 96dB.[/b]
I have a older model i guess? I got it i would say about 2yrs ago i just dont ride much. Its pretty loud garentee if bottom end torqe is what u want this is all you and im not lieing to just get your ill tell just ive told ever one else im only selling this because I have a 1yr old and and 4yr old girls and loads of nieghbers that hate it. Email me quadz4life30@yahoo.com

#14 ·
hmf full system no dents recently Powder caoted white with blue tip and black pipe let me know.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.