YFZ Central banner

Wtb!

390 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  pdunk
I am looking for a +2 or +4 aftermarket axle. I am looking to pay around $150. I bent my G-Force extended hubs last trip to Glamis and I don't want to go that route again. Let me know if you have what I am looking for. Thank You.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
i have a lonestar with card and a rpm, pob. a little more then 150 but let me know.
Only $50 more and you have a brand new G-force axle with a lifetime warranty! (free shipping)
QUOTE (PDunk @ Mar 2 2009, 05:25 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=753065
I am looking for a +2 or +4 aftermarket axle. I am looking to pay around $150. I bent my G-Force extended hubs last trip to Glamis and I don't want to go that route again. Let me know if you have what I am looking for. Thank You.[/b]
what you need to do is break the g force send it back and get a new one if you send that bent one they will just straighten it i broke my g crap in two races get a lone star but even better is the rpm dominator 2
QUOTE (Transplanted @ Mar 3 2009, 04:09 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=753262
Only $50 more and you have a brand new G-force axle with a lifetime warranty! (free shipping)[/b]
I ended up going with the G-Force axle. I called Rocky Mountain and for $5 extra they sent it 2-3 day air and an additional $20 off. I paid $184... not bad. Great customer service by the way.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.