YFZ Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I smashed up the quad yesterday after I was bucked off during a jump it continued into some trees. MODEL: 2006 YFZ450SE , not sure what is universal fit to my model. Any help or info is appreciated.

The upper & lower left side a-arms are both snapped, as well as the shock/strut. Looking to use some stock replacement parts for reasonable price.
The spring on the shock is silver, but I'm not sure that matters a great deal, does it?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a set without leaks, just a little dirty. all carb models are the same length front shock. I have a arms too, but i tore the boots getting them off.

$150 shipped. Paypal only
Rayenator,
I ended up finding both an upper and lower a arm for left side for $90 shipped. As for the front shocks, i really only need 1, but if you must sell as a pair I understand. Are the shocks you have the ones WITH silver springs?
Was the price of $150 for all including a-arms or what? Thanks for the quick reply. :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am VERY interested in the shocks, then I would just take off the Silver spring shock I have and sell it, so at least the fronts match in color. Can you P.M a pic of the shocks, or email [email protected], or text if needed I can give the number? It appears the paypal fees would be $4.65. IF i agree to buy them, could i send $145 as a GIFT so they dont take any fees from you? ;-)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Shocks arrived very quickly from Rayenator, and appear to be in great shape. Excited to get everything back in working order. On a different note, after some forum searching and a lot of cursing I am now a victim of the upper a arm bolt not wanting to come out... Grrr.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.