YFZ Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so yesterday I went riding at the Sandbox Arena. Well while I was out riding, I realized and felt like something wasn't right, well right when I made one lap around the track back to the first jump where we started from, I had it pinned 3rd gear and when I went over the jump, my quad went sideways while I was in the air, and I hit the top of the landing, which then threw my off my quad and my quad rolled end over end, which while it was doing that, it rolled and slammed down on me and then just stopped at the bottom of the landing, which is where I ended up too. My quad was upside down and it was turned around. Well the end result to this, broke my left wrist and dislocated it and I also have to go back in and have surgery on it. As for my quad, well the subframe is tweaked pretty bad, and my grab bar is bent, and that's all I saw of it. I'm going to look at my quad today, so I'll let you all know what else is broke later. I'll get pictures up soon

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not yet, i'm not so worried about it. I'll figure it out when my wrist is healed and i can ride again

·
Registered
231 Posts
I raced at the sandbox in January. have they changed it at all since then? What jump was this on exactly....there was alot of guys crashing on the step-up towards the back.

·
Registered
89 Posts
i wanted to go to sandbox sometime soon... how do you guys like it for quads? how r the 2 wheelers towards us? i saw the winter prices and thats ridiculous but i want to ride really bad and was thinkin about makin a trip up there sometime before this winter is over... that sucks bout ur quad though man, at least u will be ready by spring, and hey that looks like good reason to get a yfzr!!! ;)

·
Registered
89 Posts
45 plus tax and quads can only ride on sundays from 2-8. its 25 plus tax in the summer but i would assume its the same hours for quads then too. 45$ for 6 hours? im not seein it.. but i guess if ya want to ride that bad its always open

·
Registered
145 Posts
I hate that feeling so much OP, where you know something bad is going to happen, same feeling I got when I got hit by this 5 seater sand rail, I just had a bad feeling all day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts