YFZ Central banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was at a local track on my 20 hour old YFZ :blah , and i came into a very close together whoops section WAY too fast :nono . I cleared over about 4 of them, and then slammed bumper first into the 5th one :eek . You dont know what pain is (without breaking any bones) Untill youve hit your balls into the gas cap at like 20mph! :O Holy crap! When i lunged forward, i punched the throttle, and went flying off the side of the whoops and my left leg (that just recovered from a broken femur {2 scews and a 6 inch titanium rod}) got cought under the back tire and ripped me off the bike. :cry And to top it all off, while i was laying there, I got stung on the back by a Hornet! :cry Man dont try THAT at home! So i'm laying there, and my hearing started to fade, and my vision was getting black. I must have passed out because all i remember after that was my god damned bruised, you know (down there), For about a week! :eek no more clearing whoops for me! :lol

Brett :rock :rock Rock on! Dont try this at home! :nono

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
:lol im sry man but i had to laugh.. thats funny........... ;) but that would really hurt,,,,, just dnt do it again :nono :lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts