YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics I threw together. It shows the TT setup and the MX setup. Click on the link in my sig and it will take you there.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
:O :O :O THAT IS [email protected]$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek :eek :eek Question though, are you gunna put a sway-bar on it for when u flat track?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I may run a swaybar, but I already won a race without it, so I will see. The Z400 you see in the background is for sale. I am going through it right now to make sure everything is ok and lubricated before it leaves my hands. I won the World 4-Stroke Amateur Championship and the CA State MX Championship on it along with the points lead in the ITP Quadcross series. It is fast and built.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
JESUS WP, that YFZ is sweet as hell! Very nice, you have some nice bikes. A lot of money in that. How do you like it compared to the Z? Both are pimped out. I like it alot, one of the nicest Zs I have seen. Are you planning on going pro?

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
wp-have you made it out to a dyno to see what kinda numbers the yfz turns? i know hp doesnt win races, but it sure is a boost to the ego :lol that 15:1 piston has gotta be pumping crazy hp. are you running a stock battery btw? im hearing some peopel having trouble turning over stock compression yfzs, but im sure 15:! has gotta be a nightmare :eek

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The YFZ handles better, but unless you are damn fast you won't be able to notice a difference. I have to turn Pro next year or I may get jumped by the other racers. It is on the Trinity Dyno as we speak and I will post the results as soon as I get them. This starts like a stock bike. I have no problems with it. We did mill it down to a 14:1 to see how it compares to the other bike with a 15:1 piston.

·
Registered
97 Posts
wp,
if you don't mind me asking, how much for the z? I really like that bike I have seen it in the mags and it is by far the best looking z I have ever seen. nice job building it and I hope to see you race the yfz at next World 4-Stroke. :rock

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have over $18,000 invested into it and I was told I should be able to get $10,000 for it. I am going through it right now to make sure everything is ready for the change of hands.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It is a stock frame with a Lonestar subframe.

·
Registered
152 Posts
sup cory this is chris from itp and state champ. you know 04 had 250r and cannondale now yfz. reconized your bike. any you guy want to see that bike in action go to www.dirtphotos.com .the camra loves this guy. i would say look for me too but there only 1 pic and it sucks see you dec 14 last rd.

·
Registered
836 Posts
WP,

Very nice!

2?'s

Where is Lake Mathew's?

How can I get in touch with Sonny's Auto-the seat cover is mean!

Thanx

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What's up Chris. Where do you live? If you ever want to go ride, let me know. I may go to Elsinore this weekend. I will be there for the last round to get my #1 plate. That is three championships for this year.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Where is Lake Mathew's?

How can I get in touch with Sonny's Auto-the seat cover is mean!

Thanx

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Lake Mathews is just south of Riverside. Sonny's is near Anaheim and I will get the number for you.

·
Registered
318 Posts
sick quad wp :woo! 2Q's where did u get those pep zps shocks? and how long did it take to get there

1 - 20 of 28 Posts