YFZ Central banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
lucky he didn't kill himself. That cage was close to rolling on his head or kneck. I don't believe he had his harness on though. I rode alot of rail buggys when i was younger. Rolled down coal banks and walked away, never got ejected.

·
Registered
49 Posts
That happend here at a local park they say he had the harness and that was supposed to be a better aftermarket roll cage but, at the rate he was going he was lucky he got ejected at the point he did, and he did live

·
Registered
41 Posts
Wow that was a terrible crash.

·
Registered
250 Posts
That happend here at a local park they say he had the harness and that was supposed to be a better aftermarket roll cage but, at the rate he was going he was lucky he got ejected at the point he did, and he did live
That cage is 100% stock. Any decent aftermarket has some sort of bracing. A pillars, something... Looking at the video of the aftermath it looked almost all stock. I bet he had the stock 3 point belt on but when the cage collapsed all the tension was removed so he came right out. Just my theory.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I will have to try and post some videos of me and my buddy in his xp jumping. It's crazy the stuff we throw at it 150ft down hill jumps like no problem

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
thats technology that saved him at that point. if any of u guys remember the oddessy and pilot days that would have been death even if he wasnt ejected. i have only been in one rzr fun but ill stick to jumping my atv

1 - 19 of 19 Posts