·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

there you go!!!

·
Registered
319 Posts
will that clutch cover fit a yz450f dirtbike?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im not sure if it will or not I would contact mod quad or a dealer to see if the parts for the dirt bike are interchangeable

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Looks great I love the bling :lol

I have a few more of my parts polished and Pc'ed now and will get a few pics up soon.

·
Registered
625 Posts
adbjr3
mate I cut mine with a reciprocal saw & a fine blade,then sand to finish.

Geoff.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks for all the compliments.

jbplays -

sorry...I just ride in sand so I never have road with a boot just a soft high top..I have been ridin for years like this and dont like to scratch my junk..like keeping it shiney.

YFZCentral-

the front tires ( mohawks buffed not molded) are 21x7 on a ten inch wheel

and the back 20x 10 haulers on a 10 x9 wheel... great hill shootin/racing play tire..
and te bike has so much power you can easily spin the tires hard enough to slid the bike around.

And all I did was use some of the thin tape that you use to like mask off flames...
and I followed the line right off the warning label measured it out and layed tape on the other side....I was a bit more agressive when it came to cutting..I used a air cut off wheel. then a sander then I used a razor blade..not cuting but draging it of a final finish

·
Registered
479 Posts
sick bike, very clean style

·
Registered
743 Posts
Nice bike, but that '65 in the background is schweet! I had a '66 SS ragtop, big block. I miss it every day.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts