YFZ Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I finally pony'd up and bought an LT setup for my 450x. LSR DC4 arms with motowoz shocks. I also have 4+1 offset fronts so my front end is going to be perdy wide. What is going to be a good budget friendly way to widen the rear?

I have been running wheel spacers to match up with the 4+1 offset front wheels and that has worked great but the spacers alone wont be enough to match the LT front.

Based on what ive searched it sounds like the R and X axles are the same length but the R hubs are 'wider'. I could probably pick up a set of R hubs to get the extra width for cheap on ebay.

Or is there somewhere I can get an axle for a reasonable price? It looks like im going to be out around $400 if I go with a new wider axle.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I would also be interested in what the difference is between the R and the X rear hubs. My buddy has an R so maybe I can take some measurements and post some info.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Any updates on this? What did the front setup cost? Arms and shocks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
298 Posts
I put the R hubs on the rear of my X. It widened it about 1.5". I cant even tell, the front still sits the same width as the rear, which is good in a way, for now. You dont really ever want the back wider than the front. Plan on going full R setup eventually anyway.

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
I finally pony'd up and bought an LT setup for my 450x. LSR DC4 arms with motowoz shocks. I also have 4+1 offset fronts so my front end is going to be perdy wide. What is going to be a good budget friendly way to widen the rear?

I have been running wheel spacers to match up with the 4+1 offset front wheels and that has worked great but the spacers alone wont be enough to match the LT front.

Based on what ive searched it sounds like the R and X axles are the same length but the R hubs are 'wider'. I could probably pick up a set of R hubs to get the extra width for cheap on ebay.

Or is there somewhere I can get an axle for a reasonable price? It looks like im going to be out around $400 if I go with a new wider axle.

Let's here it....How to you like the MotoWoz shocks? Let's see some pics!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.