YFZ Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MY buddy just got a titanium 4 a weeke ago(old version not new) man i have no why most people are sayn they stink holy crap are those things nice. exspecially the new 1 its simalar to the design of the TA(the canistar is) so please post your opions because in my book fmf is a good way to go. not only that but it looks good to.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
fmf makes great performing, high quality pipes, dont get me wrong. but i think the success has gone to their head, and their produts are not what they could be. seeing how amazed you are about fmf, wait till you ride sparks, ta, esr, or hmf, or tc, wholl be breaking out in song with awe. in all seriousness, i saw a few pics of the fmf titanium and thought it looks pretty nice. nice small can. aside from titanium's nature to discolor when heated, i loved the pipe.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have a t4 pipe with a powerbomb header and LOVE it.

I don't have the figures for the difference in power between FMF and others so I can't comment on that.

BUT I have not done a cam mod (and will not), and have my airbox lid on (will not take it off)...
So every single bit of HP I can squeeze out of my YFZ is not an issue...
I love the FMF for the quality, fit, sound, power I get.

And yeah I had a bad start off the line and started later than the KFX, But I was ahead
Quickly after this was taken.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Look at the honda in the back, noone even wanted to ride it!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
haha, well.... He was the only one at the moment who was unselfish enough to take the picture.....

:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts