YFZ Central banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hey not tryin to hijack the thread just wanted to get a quick answer...

I'm gettin ready to buy a new gytr setup and I already have an FCI on my bike, I'm jetted at 45p, 170m, and the needle at the 3rd clip, what would be a good setup to start at to get me in the right ballpark for jetting with the new exhaust setup?

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hey not tryin to hijack the thread just wanted to get a quick answer...

I'm gettin ready to buy a new gytr setup and I already have an FCI on my bike, I'm jetted at 45p, 170m, and the needle at the 3rd clip, what would be a good setup to start at to get me in the right ballpark for jetting with the new exhaust setup?[/b]

I'm at 48, 2nd clip, 2 turns, 175 and its running great. No more bright orange glow, just dull red. Still have low end bog / stall. Working on getting rid of that next. I have no lid and Sparks high flow filter.

·
Registered
987 Posts
I'm at 48, 2nd clip, 2 turns, 175 and its running great. No more bright orange glow, just dull red. Still have low end bog / stall. Working on getting rid of that next. I have no lid and Sparks high flow filter.[/b]

how is it now? you adjust more?

·
Registered
954 Posts
You are way too lean, need to rejet it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I figured that was tha issue just bought tha brand new carbs unknown what's jets they install I'll tear it down 2nite what size u think I should run

21 - 29 of 29 Posts