YFZ Central banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just want to see whos going to race what series. i am planning to race the aotmx series this spring and summer.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I was actually thinking of trying a few races this year with aotmx. Never race before and Im sure theres a rookie class right? It would be fun to just get out and bag around with some other people on a track.

·
Registered
431 Posts
There is only one class for the quads in the oldtimers but it ranges from new racers to fast guys. It is all about fun with a little competition. Come on out and give it a try. I prefer to ride my YZ 250 at the races but the quad guys have a great time. Everyone chats on the line and after the races too. You don't win a trophy but you win the great experience of racing and gaining new friends. :icon_biggrin:

·
Registered
113 Posts
i would love to give aotmx a try when the race is out at red deer. or whenever its closer to calgary

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
racing the soab mx series and maybe a coupld provincial races

·
Registered
28 Posts
I don't race but my 4 year old son does! He started racing 3 weeks ago and now he is racing in the Full Throttle Series. He is racing his 06 Yami TTR-50 this year and will move up to a KTM or Cobra next year.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Not racing this year.. The tracks here in AB are so bad it's not even funny... :angryfire:

·
Registered
431 Posts
YFZRIDER<---)-->QUOTE (--->YFZRIDER<--- @ May 16 2007, 06:16 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=581611
Not racing this year.. The tracks here in AB are so bad it's not even funny... :angryfire:[/b]
You know, as member of the executive on a club I here this all the time, yet it is always the same 10 people who are always trying to prep the tracks for everyone else to enjoy. If you do not like the tracks, then get out there, get involved, help out and do something about it instead of sitting on the couch in front of a computer bitching about how bad things are....

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
ill be racing a few races in the provoncial atv beginner

yes, just beginner lol its my first year

a few of my buddys are racin atv pro am/intermediate

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
any one know of a few races in the Edmonton area?

·
Registered
3,780 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
All u guys

Hey you all. I race the SOAB mx, as well as the alberta triple crown series. I ride a custom yamaha blaster from the ground up in the sportsman class. I won the alberta triple crown series and placed second at WCAN. If anyone has any questions about racing here, pm me. My family is big into the sport.

@YFZRider If you suck so bad you cant ride these awesome tracks here, you shouldnt be on a yamaha. The people that make the tracks work hard.
To anyone who wants to start quad racing, the alberta triple crown is the best place to start. Everyone treats you like family, and you will have a class to fit you no matter what skill level. For anymore questions, please feel free to PM me.

Thanks,
Ryley Nesham #79

1 - 13 of 13 Posts