YFZ Central banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crashed at a race Sunday... Thankfully I own my own xray machine so I saved about $500 in doctor bills and xrays. Anyways, here is an X-ray of my upper chest. You can see the one collar bone is seperated from the sternum. I hit a jump too fast trying to get in 1st place in a race and the rear pre-loaded. I flew over the front and got pile-driven into the ground by the quad. Be smart kids, don't hit jumps too fast!

Attachments

·
Registered
535 Posts
Crashed at a race Sunday... Thankfully I own my own xray machine so I saved about $500 in doctor bills and xrays. Anyways, here is an X-ray of my upper chest. You can see the one collar bone is seperated from the sternum. I hit a jump too fast trying to get in 1st place in a race and the rear pre-loaded. I flew over the front and got pile-driven into the ground by the quad. Be smart kids, don't hit jumps too fast!

ouch, why the hell do you have a x ray machine lol

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm a chiropractor. So thankfully I could x-ray it, e-stim it, ultrasound it, cold laser it, ect. I just wish I could prescribe myself a handful of pain pills for this week. It hurts like a mofo after I adjust people lol.

·
Registered
834 Posts
I'm a chiropractor. So thankfully I could x-ray it, e-stim it, ultrasound it, cold laser it, ect. I just wish I could prescribe myself a handful of pain pills for this week. It hurts like a mofo after I adjust people lol.
Well that explains your username... Lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
OUCH!!! I have an ultrasound machine, so I am always scanning everything hahaha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts